Monday, June 05, 2006

Back and on the

Attack.

Hello, Assalaamualaikum, Hola, Ohio, Shalom...
I lost my old blog, dear friend www.askfreckles.blogspot.com due to my terrible memory. Not only did I forget my password after not posting on my blog for months, I also forgot the email address I registered with blogspot, and could not retrieve my password; sad face.
In light of this, I have a new baby: Aqsis of Evil. I realized that I missed being able to express my random thoughts, and perhaps, nobody cares for these random, often rather idiotic so-called thoughts, but I know that I get a slight kick out of reading them years after I've written them...so please, bear with me.

;) Tanks. Your friend always,

Aqsis

2 Comments:

Blogger Iqra Bismi Rabbika said...

aaaaaqsisssssss.

my partner in crime :)

yahoo im glad to see you are back :)

1:10 AM  
Blogger Veiled Knight said...

WOOHOO :-D

1:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home