Sunday, August 20, 2006

I'm angry.

At myself, at my friends, at myself, at my peers.

We're so disillusioned. Some of us more than others.

Sheesha, hookah, whatever you call it makes me want to smack someone really hard. I surprise myself sometimes by such strong feelings, but I really can't stand it when I find out someone engages in this extremely unattractive activity. It really bites when you find out your friends like doing it.
I don't give a crap how good of a friend you are, smoking sheesha is SMOKING. SMOKING IS FILTHY, DISGUSTING, AND EXTREMELY HARMFUL TO YOUR HEALTH. Also, to people who make the comparison that fat is bad for you, you are a....dingo. Fat is vital for life. People who consume it in behemoth proportions are also filthy and disgusting. There are no double standards. Cigarettes stink, cigars reek, and sheesha sucks. Go ahead and call me uptight, ms goody two shoes, or what have you. I hate sheesha.

This entry's purpose was for me to vent. Thank you for letting me vent. I will now find the guts to explain my feelings to my friends.

2 Comments:

Blogger Iqra Bismi Rabbika said...

i feel ya pain sista...

3:14 PM  
Blogger sarah musa said...

it's hard, especially when we love those who are engaging in it and want the best for them.

it's beautiful how we have our Most beloved as our example...we would really be in a mess!

May Allah (Azzawajal) increase you and bless you to be of service to others (ameen)

7:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home