Saturday, June 02, 2007

yoohoo

Well hello.

It's been a while since I've been here. Got through my last year of school, and yes, wow, graduated.

I've gotten over it. I mean, college is really really great, but you've gotta get up and move on, ya know?

So, maybe you noticed a change - a new hairstyle, a brighter color, or I don't know, the fact that I'm not "evil" anymore? Well, I felt that I just didn't want something like that attached to my name and my blog - it was all in fun, but I don't want anybody getting the wrong idea, because I don't like evil things, and I don't like axes of evil.

So, I'm an axis of good - axis carries the connotation that there are others who are good - which i'm sure there are, but really, this axis of good is just me myself and i trying to be better than who we were yesterday. And now I sound like an axis of crazy because I'm referring to myself as "we."
Ah, oh well, we'll be better tomorrow.

okay then, bye now :)
aqsis, aqsis and aqsis

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home